Banana Pi BPI-M1 Plus 1GB 1GHz AllWinner A20 SoC Mali 400MP2 GPU
Download User Guide and Resources
Banana Pi BPI-M1+ is the upgraded BPI-M1 SBC with onboard WiFi. With its AllWinner A20 dual-core SoC running at 1GHz, 1GB of DDR3 SDRAM, and an array of connectivity options, this open-source device is the perfect platform for developers, tech enthusiasts, and DIYers of all skill levels.
The Banana Pi M1+ comes loaded with Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, USB, and HDMI connections, just like its predecessor, the classic BPI-M1. But what sets this board apart is the onboard WiFi g/b/n, which adds even more features to the board and makes it more convenient for users to set up their Linux desktop or router projects.
Versatile Operating System Compatibility
This single-board computer is also highly versatile, with support for a wide range of operating systems including Android, Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Debian, and Raspbian. Whether you're looking to build a portable media center, a smart home automation system, or a high-performance server, the Banana Pi BPI-M1+ has got you covered.
Powerful CPU and GPU
Under the hood, the Banana Pi M1+ boasts an A20 ARM Cortex-A7 dual-core CPU and an ARM Mali400MP2 GPU, which complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1. This means you can enjoy fast performance and seamless multitasking, even when running resource-intensive applications.
Endless Possibilities with GPIO
With the Banana Pi BPI-M1+, you can explore and experience the world of DIY projects and portable computing to your heart's content. Thanks to its extensive GPIO capabilities, which include GPIO, UART, I2C BUS, SPI BUS, WITH TWO CHIP SELECTS, CAN bus, ADC, PWM, +3.3V, +5V, and GND, you can easily connect sensors, motors, and other peripherals to create a wide range of projects.
- Portable media center
- Smart home automation system
- High-performance server
- DIY projects
- CPU: AllWinner A20 Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU: ARM Mali 400MP2 | OpenGL ES 2.0, 1.1 support
- RAM: DDR3 1GB
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet and onboard WiFi support
- Video Input: CSI connector for designed camera modules
- Video Output: HDMI, CVBS, and LVDS/RGB
- Audio Output: 3.5mm jack and HDMI
- Power Source: Micro USB (DC in Only) 5V / 2A Compatible and / or Micro USB OTG
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2x Ports direct from the AllWinner A20 Chip
- GPIO: GPIO, UART, I2C BUS, SPI BUS, CAN bus, ADC, PWM, +3.3V, +5V, and GND interfaces
- LED: 8P8C and Power Key
- Storage Support: SATA 2.0
- OS Compatibility: Compatible with Lubuntu, Raspbian, Android 4.2, Android 4.4, Debian and Open Suse Operating System
- Banana Pi BPI-M1+