Banana Pi BPI 9600 PoE Module for P2 Zero Standard IEEE 802.3af
Download BPI-9600 PoE Datasheet
The BPI-9600 PoE Module is specifically designed to work with the BIP-P2 Zero. This module is capable of taking power from the Twisted Pair Ethernet cable of Category 5. The BPI-9600 PoE module also has good compatibility with IEEE 802.3af. The module has a Class 0 signature which is appropriate for the Power Sourcing Equipment. The PoE module runs with the DC-DC converter. This converter is highly suitable for the input voltage of a wider range. Moreover, it also has built-in short circuit protection.
Features of Banana Pi BPI-9600 PoE Module for BPI-P2 Zero
- Supports 1500V Transformer Insolation from input to output.
- Contains DC-DC integral high-efficiency converter with adjustable output, low noise, and less output ripple.
- Features an optional Multi-Voltage with output levels of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and 24 V.
- Includes a standards compliance of IEEE 802.3af.
- Equipped with built-in short circuit protection.
- Input voltage ranges from 36V to 57V.
Applications of Banana Pi BPI-9600 PoE Module
- IoT gateway
- IP Cameras
- Alarm and Security Systems
- Point of sale network terminal equipment
- VoIP Telephone
- Wireless access point
- BPI-9600 PoE Module (1)