Arduino UNO R3 SMD Clone ATmega328 CH340 with 40-Pin Header
The Arduino UNO R3 SMD is a customized modification of Arduino UNO. The 16 MHz ATmega328 microcontroller on this board has been mounted through the Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) technology.
Arduino UNO R3 SMD is programmable through the Arduino IDE. You can use the USB port for configuration.
Arduino UNO R3 SMD also has solder points in an array. You can use them as an extra option to access GND, I2C (SCL / SDA), 3.3V / 5V, and Serial (TX / RC).
There is a CH340 Serial to USB converter on this Arduino UNO modification. The standard female I/O headers have additional holes next to them.
You can use these holes for custom soldering including wires or additional male or female headers. In addition, you can solder the additional headers to either side of the board depending on your requirement.
The box includes a 40-Pin Male pin header.
Specifications of Arduino UNO R3 SMD Clone
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Chip Mounting: Surface Mounted Diode (SMD)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash: 32 Kbytes
- SRAM: 2 Kbytes
- EEPROM: 1 Kbyte
- Serial to USB Converter: CH340
- USB Interface Type: Type-B (Female)
- LED: Built-in LED (fixed to the digital I/O Pin 13)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Voltage Compatibility: 7V ~ 12V
- DC Current from each I/O Pin: 20mA per pin
- DC Current from 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 Pins
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- PWM I/O Pins: 6 Pins (Shared with the Digital I/O)
- Weight: 26.2 Grams
- Dimensions including connector: 7.7cm x 5.34cm | 77mm x 53.4mm
- Dimensions of the Board (PCB Only): 6.88cm x 5.34cm | 68.8mm x 53.4mm
- Arduino UNO R3 SMD Clone (1)
- Male Pin Header 40-Pin (1)