64 GB eMMC Linux Module for ODROID-XU4
If you are in search of the pre-installed eMMC Linux Module then take a look at this 64GB eMMC Linux Module for ODROID-XU4. You don’t have to go through the installation process because this eMMC Linux Module for UX4 has pre-installed Ubuntu. It makes things fairly convenient as long as you are using ODROID-XU4. The eMMC Linux Module for XU4 features HS400 interface version 5.0.
Features of eMMC Linux Module (64GB) for XU4
- eMMC Version: 5.1 and higher
- Revision: PCB Revision 0.4
- Pre-installed Operating System ready to work straight away
- DDR (b-bit Mode) – MMCA/JEDEC – Interface version 5.0 / HS400
- The storage speed is 7x faster as compared to the read/write speed of the Class-10 Micro SD
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=$(mount-path)/test oflag=direct bs=8M count=64
sudo dd if=$(mount-path)/test of=/dev/null iflag=direct bs=8M
The eMMC Linux Module for XU4 needs the latest Uboot and Kernel Patch to work with ODROID-XU4.