4 inch HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi (480x800p / IPS / Type H)
This is a compact HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi that features IPS interface and Resistive Touch Control. This 4-inch LCD (H) has a resolution of 480x800 pixels. It has been designed to work with Raspberry Pi Boards but in addition, you could also connect it with the Personal Computer using an HDMI cable. When connected to the Personal Computer, the 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) works as a PC monitor. The 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi has the XPT2046 Touch Controller.
Features of 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi (IPS Interface / 480x800p)
- Screen Resolution: 400x800 pixels
- Touch-Pen included
- Features Resistive Touch Control
- Screen Size: 4 inches
- IPS Interface
- HDMI Interface
- XPT2046 Touch Controller
- Compatible with drivers for Kali, Raspbian, Ubuntu, and Retropie
- The Touch-Panel requires I/Os and the display itself only requires HDMI interface
- Works with Personal Computer but in that case, the Touch-Panel doesn’t work. You could only use it as a PC monitor
- Turn OFF the backlights to save power
- HDMI Audio Output supported via 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Comes with 4x Mounting Holes
- Edge-to-Edge (Outline) Dimensions: 98.58mm x 76.54mm
- The 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi (IPS Interface / 480x800p) is NOT COMPATIBLE with Raspberry Pi ZERO and Raspberry Pi 1 Model B
What if the Display doesn’t support Raspbian?
The first thing you need to verify is the legitimacy of the image. Only the official Raspbian image is recommended. Install the driver first and then try running the display with the image already provided.
What if the Display doesn’t support the Waveshare Image?
If the display doesn’t seem working with the Waveshare Image, you need to check all the connections. If everything seems alright, check the TF and see if the burning process displays any error. Ideally, the ACT must blink and PWR must be ON. If both LEDs are ON but ACT is not blinking, it indicates the connection error with the TF Card. Check the card’s connection and connect it again making sure that the contact is established in the right way.
Power Supply Compatible with 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi
The 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi is compatible with a 5V/3A power supply adapter. This is a small display so it will not cause problems for the Raspberry Pi board to get started. Sometimes, the Raspberry Pi board doesn’t start but it happens in the case when you connect a large (over 10-inch) display. Large displays often need a stand-alone power supply. But you will not face such issues with this power-efficient 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi.
- 1x 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi
- 1x HDMI Connector
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Connector
- 1x Touch-Pen
- 4x Screws (Raspberry Pi Compatible)
- This offer DOES NOT include Power Supply Adapter