2.66 inch E-Paper (B) E-Ink Raw Display 3-Colour (Red, Black, and White)
Click Here to download the complete user guide to working with Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Arduino, Sunrise X3 Pi, and STM32 as well as resources and FAQs.
Introducing the E-Ink Raw Display, a compact 2.66-inch display with a resolution of 296 x 152 pixels and an embedded controller that communicates via the SPI interface. It is the 3-colour version of the e-Paper panel that features Red, Black, and White display colours. This innovative display technology supports partial refresh, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
- No backlight: Displays the last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption: Power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual: Includes driver board schematic and examples for Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Sunrise X3 Pi, Arduino, and STM32
- Shelf label: Suitable for displaying product information, pricing, and promotions
- Industrial instrument: Ideal for displaying measurements and data in a wide range of industrial applications
- E-reader: Perfect for reading e-books and other digital content with a paper-like effect
- Smartwatch: Can be used to display notifications, time, and other relevant information on a smartwatch screen
Advantages of E-Paper (E-Ink) Display Technology
The E-Paper Display uses microcapsule electrophoretic technology to display content. This technology works by applying an electric field to charged particles suspended in clear fluid, causing the microcapsule to become visible by reflecting ambient light, just like traditional printed paper.
Some of the benefits of this technology are:
- Clear display without electricity: Display content is clearly visible under lamplight or natural light without a backlight
- Wide viewing angle: Offers nearly up to 180° viewing angle
- Paper-like effect: Often used as an e-reader due to its resemblance to traditional printed paper
- Display Size (Diagonal): 2.66-inch
- Communication Interface: SPI (3-Wire) and SPI 4-Wire
- Resolution: 296 x 152 pixels
- Field of View: > 170o
- Display Colours: Red, Black and White
- Grey Scale: 2
- Dot Pitch: 0.202mm x 0.203mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Full Refresh Time: 15 Seconds
- Standby Current: < 0.01uA
- Refresh Power (Typical): 16mW
- Weight: 5 Grams
- Display Dimensions (Screen Area): 30.704mm x 60.088mm
- Outline Dimensions: 36.304mm x 71.820mmx 1.0mm
- e-Paper Raw Display (B) 2.66-inch
Driver Module is NOT included.