10.1 Inch HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi 1024x600p
This 10.1-inch LCD for Raspberry Pi contains the XPT2046 controller and the display quality is above average, i.e. a resolution of 1024x600 pixels. It has been designed to work with Raspberry Pi Boards but in addition, you could also connect it with the Personal Computer using an HDMI cable. When connected to the Personal Computer, the 10.1-inch HDMI LCD works as a PC monitor. Please note that this display is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards except Raspberry Pi 1 Model B and Raspberry Pi ZERO.
Features of 10.1-inch 1024x600p HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi
- Touch-Pen included
- Features Resistive Touch Control
- Screen Size: 10.1-inches
- Screen Resolution/Display Quality: 1024x600 pixels
- HDMI Interface support
- XPT2046 Touch Controller
- Compatible with drivers for Kali, Raspbian, Ubuntu, and Retropie
- The Touch-Panel requires I/Os and the display itself only requires HDMI interface
- Works with Personal Computer but in that case, the Touch-Panel doesn’t work. You could only use it as a PC monitor
- Turn OFF the backlights to save power
- HDMI Audio Output supported via 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Comes with 4x Mounting Holes
- Weight: 0.537 Kg / 537 grams
- Edge-to-Edge (Outline) Dimensions: 235mm x 161mm
- The Touch Function DOES NOT support some Game Console Operating Systems
- The connected device needs to have a sound output receiver for sound support
- This LCD DOES NOT work with Raspberry Pi ZERO and Raspberry Pi 1 Model B
- This offer DOES NOT include Power Supply Adapter
What if the Display doesn’t support Raspbian?
The first thing you need to verify is the legitimacy of the image. Only the official Raspbian image is recommended. Install the driver first and then try running the display with the image already provided.
What if the Display doesn’t support the Waveshare Image?
If the display doesn’t seem working with the Waveshare Image, you need to check all the connections. If everything seems alright, check the TF and see if the burning process displays any error. Ideally, the ACT must blink and PWR must be ON. If both LEDs are ON but ACT is not blinking, it indicates the connection error with the TF Card. Check the card’s connection and connect it again making sure that the contact is established in the right way.
Power Supply Compatible with 10.1-inch HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi
The 10.1-inch HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi is compatible with a 5V/3A power supply adapter. Sometimes, the Raspberry Pi board doesn’t start and it happens in the case when you connect a large (over 10-inch) display. Large displays often need a stand-alone power supply. And you might need a stand-alone power supply for this 10.1-inch HDMI LCD.
- 1x 10.1-inch 1024x600p HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi
- 1x HDMI Connector
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Connector
- 1x Touch Pen
- 1x Quick-Start Guide
- 4x Screws (Raspberry Pi Compatible)