KKSB NanoPi M1 Plus Case (Aluminum)
KKSB NanoPi M1 Plus Case
You can’t deny the fact that reliability and precision are the most desirable features for any development-board case and KKSB cases always seem to fulfill the expectations. This time we bring you the KKSB NanoPi M1 Plus Aluminum Case. This black&white case is not only good looking but its board-friendly features are amazing as well. The metallic body makes it reliable and strong. The laser-cut brings precision to align perfectly with the board’s components. It brings everything you’ve been looking for to protect and support you NanoPi M1 Plus.
- Made of top-quality aluminum alloy
- Carries a powder-coated top (black)
- Powder-coated bottom (white)
- Exclusively designed for the NanoPi M1 Plus
- You can easily mount the case with the help of a couple of integrated holes
- Features 4x standoffs (self-clinching)
- Doesn’t require screws to attach top with the bottom, they are designed for the snap-fit
- Features perfectly aligned connectors for HDMI, USB ports, Ethernet, and Audio Jack etc.
- The ventilation cut outs on the top and by the sides promise efficient ventilation to keep the board and its components cool for hours
The KKSB NanoPi M1 Plus Case is arguably the perfect match for your NanoPi M1 Plus development board. The design and features have been well planned to suit the requirements of the developers. You can’t ignore the reliability which comes with all of the KKSB metal boards. If you don’t want to frequently look for the casings one after the other then you need to buy this one to serve your NanoPi M1 Plus for years.