OLED Expansion for Onion Omega
The OLED Expansion is ready to add (0.96”) low-power monochrome display to your Omega. It is all about increasing the potential of your Omega. It provides assistance in displaying (128x64 pixels) resolution images, animations, and texts and all this is possible due to the presence of a monochrome display. OLED Expansion is quite helpful in web data, status information and small logos displaying. So it seems to be a preferable choice for all those who deal with logo displays etc.
- 7x Character Rows
- Compatible with (0x3c) Protocol
- Supported by a very reliable technology such as Organic Light Emitted Diode (OLED)
- Resolution of (128x64 pixels)
- (0.96-Inch) screen; Small but effective
- 21 Characters per Row
Prominent features of OLED Expansion includes:
- Flexible enough to allow the adjustment of the intensity of the brightness of pixels brightness
- Featuring 7 Rows while 21 characters per row make the screen very supportive for displaying the text
- Equipped with scrolling animations (built-in), can be operated with a single command
- Efficient Power display
- Scrolling direction can also be controlled (left-right, right-left, diagonal)
- OLEDs control options on an individual basis. You can switch a single OLED on or off as per your satisfaction
Arduino, Power Dock, Expansion Dock, and Dock R2 are the Docks featuring Headers; OLED Expansion is compatible with.
OLED Expansion is all about providing efficient power of high level. It becomes the most preferred Omega’s display unit because of the availability of a variety of display options in it. The base of establishing communication is (0x3c) 12C protocol. The ability to generate light on its own without the requirement of backlights is the most prominent feature of OLED Expansion. The ability makes it possible for OLED Expansion to work efficiently even with low power supply.